Libical Branches

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Oct 11 07:55:02 PDT 2014

So finally libical 1.0.1 is released. rejoice.

The rscale branch has been merged into master and then removed.

Now we have the following branches. Please follow these rules:

Branch master:
 this will become 1.1.0.  current prominent feature is RSCALE support
 we can add new features here.
 we will break Binary Compatibility with 1.0.0

Branch 1.0:
 Put bugfixes for 1.0.1 here
 merge all bug fixes from here into master
 *must* stay Binary Compatible with 1.0.0
 I don't plan on a 1.0.2 but it could happen

Branch coverity_scan:
 if you feel like fixing Coverity Scan issues, do that work here.  test.
 once you make Coverity happy and all regression tests still work you can merge the fix to master.

Branch rscale:
 removed

Branch <feature>:
 If you want to start working on a non-trivial new feature, please do so in a new feature branch.