[Freeassociation-devel] It's Alive, github.com/libical

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat May 31 15:08:28 PDT 2014

Howdy,

The github import of the freeassociation code from SourceForge is done.
See https://github.com/libical

I created an organization called "libical" (unfortunately "freeassociation" was already taken)
Inside the "libical" organization we have 2 repos:  libical and vzic

Lots of cleanup remains and I would like to transfer the bugs, patches and stuff to GitHub as well.

If you want to become a member of the "libical" organization (team) please create an account
on GitHub (if needed) and send me your username.

I don't think GitHub provides mailing lists, so I think we need to keep SourceForge simply
for mailing lists. unless someone has a better idea.

If anyone wants to help with the transition please speak up.  I can use all the help I can get.

As far as I'm concerned, the SourceForge SVN repo is frozen, so please start using
the git repos.  We can create feature branches now. yay!  <- Kent let's do that for RSCALE stuff.

Regards,
Allen