[Freeassociation-devel] Travis-CI is Alive Too

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Jun 3 07:53:44 PDT 2014

On Monday, June 02, 2014 08:45:58 AM Allen Winter wrote:
> https://travis-ci.org/libical/libical
>
> l think we can add a Mac platform to the CI builds.  but no Windows, afaict

I added a Mac build yesterday.  seems to work fine.
to bad travis-ci can't do Windows yet.

there are some pretty cool browser plugins for travis-ci that helps monitor build status.
I installed "My Travis" to monitor the libical/libcal builds.

Next I'm going to try and setup Coverity scans.  that should show us a crapload of problems, I suspect.