[Freeassociation-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Libical 1.0 Released (Staged)

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon May 13 12:29:12 PDT 2013

No word back from anyone on this release.

Be warned, if you use the autotools build system .. I forgot to increase the soname version there.
so your solibs will still be called 0.48.

recommend using the cmake build system, as this will properly create 1.0 versioned solibs.

perhaps I will trash the autotools buildsystem in future release.