[Freeassociation-devel] Think of a new release?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Feb 17 08:01:37 PST 2013

On Friday, February 15, 2013 12:03:54 PM Milan Crha wrote:
> 	Hi,
> it's more than 14 months since 0.48 release, and there seem to land some
> fixes into libical during that time. The more, users are still
> struggling from [1], which, I hope, is fixed/workaround-ed in svn too.
>
> Then I suggest to do a release some time soon.
>
> What do you think?

Yes, of course.

I encourage everyone to please do some testing with svn trunk.
I just noticed this morning that there are build errors on Windows8 using MSVS 2012,
so that should be fixed before any new release.  I'll try to get to that.

Art, how about planning a new release soon?
If you can't find time, maybe I can do the release.

Regards,
Allen