[Freeassociation-devel] libical 0.47 released

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Wed Oct 26 07:36:15 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 14:14 -0400, IGnatius T Foobar wrote:
> >Eh, doesn't this version still have the
>  >icaltimezone_get_builtin_timezone_from_tzid() regression that I reported
>
>  >on the list?
>
>  Ok, I have applied this patch to svn head.  Please test; if you are satisfied
> with the results I will roll it up again to supersede the previous release.

I had to fix an autotools build issue before out-of-tree compilation
worked for me. Patch attached. Please apply
0003-autotools-fixed-out-of-tree-compilation.patch before releasing
0.48.

I also have two more patches for test unit tests. Also attached.

I tested the
https://freeassociation.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/freeassociation/trunk@1108 revision plus these patches without encountering any issues.

+1 for a release of 0.48 from me.

--