[Freeassociation-devel] Categories usage problem

Antony Bowesman adb at thorntothehorn.org
Tue Oct 4 18:23:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to create a VEVENT with multiple categories.  If I call the following

icalcomponent_add_property(event, icalproperty_new_categories("A"));
icalcomponent_add_property(event, icalproperty_new_categories("B"));
icalcomponent_add_property(event, icalproperty_new_categories("C"));

and then convert the ical calendar component with

icalcomponent_as_ical_string(calendar);

I get

CATEGORY: A
CATEGORY: B
CATEGORY: C

If I call

icalcomponent_add_property(event, icalproperty_new_categories("A,B,C"));

I get

CATEGORY: A\,B\,C

If I call

property = icalproperty_new_categories("A");
icalproperty_set_categories(property, "B");
icalproperty_set_categories(property, "C");

I get

CATEGORY:C

I can't find out what methods I need to use  to get

CATEGORY: A,B,C

The help file does not say how.

Thanks
Antony