[Freeassociation-devel] Re-joining the list after accidentally unsubscribing

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at gmx.de
Thu May 19 06:13:56 PDT 2011

Hello!

Sorry for top-posting, I wanted to include the full context for
Salvatore (on CC).

What's the status with the libical update? Has the problem below been
resolved?

It would be interesting to try out a release candidate of libical with
SyncEvolution in the nightly testing. Perhaps Salvatore has some time
for that.

I myself wanted to get involved, but haven't found the time and now will
be on vacation for two weeks.

Bye, Patrick