[Freeassociation-devel] Help Reviewing Patches and Features

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Mar 9 13:20:31 PST 2011

Howdy,

I cleaned-up a lot of patches submitted on the sourceforge tracker.
But there are 3 big ones remaining that I'd like people to help review.

They are:
libical cannot show UTF-8 strings with icalparser_add_line() because strstriplt() works for ASCII only.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2417984&group_id=16077&atid=316077

removes some invalid characters when outputting parameters - for instance when a timezone contains a newline.
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2932295&group_id=16077&atid=316077

enable libical to parse & generate vcard data (only v 3.0)
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3083638&group_id=16077&atid=316077
^^ and do we want this feature? ^^

I won't commit these until I more people review and give feedback.

-Allen