[Freeassociation-devel] Testing Libical on Windows for the next release

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jun 22 04:34:58 PDT 2011

Howdy,

Over the past few months I have made a lot of changes to the buildsystem (mainly the CMake buildsystem) for Windows using various combinations of mingw and MSVC.

However, I'm scared to commit those changes without more testing by people who know Windows better than I do.

So this is a call for volunteers to test building and using my changes on Windows.
I can send you tarballs of my work and you would test it locally and let me know.
Or I could commit into a test branch.

Volunteers?

Another  point... 'make test' crashes for anything that touches timezone files.
Which means I need someone who knows how to deal with timezones on Windows too.

Help appreciated,
Allen