[Freeassociation-devel] 32 bit time_t

Antony Bowesman adb at thorntothehorn.org
Wed Dec 28 19:12:59 PST 2011

I'm integrating libical with some old 32 bit s/w, which is built with
_USE_32BIT_TIME_T on Windows.  This means any function with time_t in the
interface, e.g. icaltime_from_timet_with_zone() doesn't work using the default
libical build.

I tried to run Cmake with -D_USE_32BIT_TIME_T=true, but it ignores that param.

What's the 'right' way to make libical use 32 bit time_t?  I modified the vcproj
files, but that's a hack.

Is it modify cmakelists.txt or something else

Can it be made configurable about whether Win version is built with 32/64 time_t?

Antony