[Freeassociation-devel] freeassociation.sourceforge.net vs citadel.org

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Dec 27 05:29:53 PST 2011

On Monday 26 December 2011 11:58:19 PM Antony Bowesman wrote:
> The shipped zoneinfo ics files contain TZID with citadel.org, but icaltimezone.c
> has
>
> const char *ical_tzid_prefix =   "/freeassociation.sourceforge.net/";
>
> Should they be the same?
> Antony

Good question.
I recall generating the shipped zoneinfo ics files before the last release
and I recall asking myself the same question.  But I forgot about it.

I can regenerate to say freeassociation.sourceforge.net if desired.
Or changing the ical_tzid_prefix is even easier.

If someone knows for sure please let me know.

-Allen