[Freeassociation-devel] TODOs before 0.47

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Aug 23 11:56:18 PDT 2011

Here is my checklist for what I want to get done before the next release.
Feel free to help out.
-Allen

TODO
---------
* some regression tests are failing even though the percentage of success looks good
  look closely at the output (grep on regression.c)

* Bugs-3385364: problem with escaping commas handling multiple categories

* Bugs-3382301: Do not escape double quote character " to \" in iCalendar output (probably fixed by Patches-2932295)

* Bugs-3287603: Memory leak in icaltimezone_set_component

* Patches-3392186: More lenient parsing of duration strings (patch is ok, but a causes a regression failure which needs to be fixed)

* Patches-3392709: Don't replace empty properties with X-LIC-ERROR

* Regression test for Tzfile stuff (test_convenience)?

* Patches-3032973: Patch for building libical on windows with MinGW

* Patches-2932295: Dropping invalid characters from parameters

* Patches-2417984: libical cannot show UTF-8 strings with icalparser_add_line()

* Bugs-2561615: Byteswap fix for icaltz-util.c

* make sure build works and regression test passes for Windows (mingw and msvc)

* make sure build works and regression test passes for Mac.

* merge back fixes from the windows-test branch

DONE
--------
* <D> Crash with attachment on libical 0.46 (My patch for ATTACH;TYPE=URL:)