[Freeassociation-devel] Possible bug in recurrence expansion

IGnatius T Foobar room_libical at uncensored.citadel.org
Fri Apr 15 19:21:21 PDT 2011

 Ok, upon testing the current code in SVN the first thing I am noticing is
that recurrences are not expanding properly.  I set an event to "weekly" and
it expanded to several times in one day.  Then I set an event to "monthly"
and it expanded to twice a day for several weeks.

 I will continue to test to see whether it's just broken bindings in my application,
but can anyone else check to see whether recurring events are acting weird
for you as well?

  -- Art