[Freeassociation-devel] One simple event causing crash of the application

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 10:22:04 PDT 2010

> Milan,
>
> could you create a patch to the libical test-data reproducing this
> with a minimal set of data?
>
> Thanks a lot!

	Hi,
I'm not sure if I understand your request properly, but if you asked for
a test event as a file, which is attached to the bug already, but strip
it for some lines, then here you've it, as an attachment. If I import it
to Evolution, then I trigger the bug.

I do not have much experience on libical coding, the most I did few
simple patches months back, thus I have no idea how test-data is
working, I'm sorry.
	Hope this helps,
	Milan