[Freeassociation-devel] Cannot get Python bindings to compile

crass at berlios.de crass at berlios.de
Thu Mar 11 19:26:57 PST 2010

R,

The building of the Python interface is disabled (even if you configure
with --enable-python) in the latest release.  However, please let me
know if you have problems building the interface from the SVN sources.
Provide specifics if you do.  Also, if you'd like to help develop the
python interface, I'd welcome it.

Glenn