[Freeassociation-devel] dpkg-buildpackage

Wilfried Goesgens room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Sat Feb 27 09:15:34 PST 2010

>  Sa Feb 27 2010 08:01:52 EST von  "Fathi Boudra" <fboudra at gmail.com>
>Betreff: Re: [Freeassociation-devel] dpkg-buildpackage
>
>  On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Wilfried Goesgens
> <room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org> wrote:
>
>>crass, fati,
>>
>> why does it take several iterations of configure now?
>>

>  crass has added python build but i guess we could improve it.
> have you seen my question about which Debian version should support
> our debian directory ? >= 4.0 or >= 5.0 ?
>
> When you asked for an optional python build, are you thinking about
> using DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fathi

hm, I still compile these pacakages for debian.citadel.org (though .44 didn't
work which you probably know 'caus you've fixed it...) so i'd like to keep
the version for a while so I don't need backporting

in general, yes, i'd like to en/disable the python bindings like 'debug' does
a debug build...

I'd say my roundtrip doubles with the python bindings.

Wilfried Goesgens