[Freeassociation-devel] Python bindings overhaul

Wilfried Goesgens room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Thu Feb 25 04:28:28 PST 2010

Crass,

If you want to take the maintainership of the python code, please join the
sourceforge project, and I'll give you commit access.

I've got more to do with my time than being an svn proxy ;-) and can't judge
the correctness of python code anyway.

Persistant apis across bindings are probably a good idea.

For the C++ code, its currently unmaintained too, I also don't know any
opensource project currently making use of it.

but, since some of the package maintainers ship it (afaik) breaking compile
there would be a bigger set back.

Since Art is preparing for a release, I'd wait messing with that after that
release.

Wilfried Goesgens