[Freeassociation-devel] Patch to get python unit tests passing

crass at berlios.de crass at berlios.de
Wed Feb 24 11:54:57 PST 2010

Thanks Wilfried,

That sounds great, I assume I should just keep sending patches to the
list.  I don't think I need svn write access right now (you guys have
applied my patches pretty fast) until it becomes a pain for you guys.

Also who is maintaining (if anyone) the C++ interface.  I'm wondering
because it might be nice (if its up to date) to have the python
interface be consistent with it.  The same should hold for all the OO
languages, thus making the documentation consistent and easier.

Also, attached is another file which somehow didn't get applied, it
should be added under src/python.

Glenn

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 03:29:22 -0500