[Freeassociation-devel] Patch to get python unit tests passing

crass at berlios.de crass at berlios.de
Tue Feb 23 17:24:53 PST 2010

With this patch the python unit tests will compile.  I've changed the
old python interface slightly (its nicer, but wasn't necessary), but I
suspect I'll more drastically change the interface in the future as I
start working with it.  Since this code was essentially dead, I doubt
this will upset anyone.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm using the newer memory management interface,
as alluded to by dothebart.  It would be great if someone might give me
some pointers on that.

Python bugs reports can be directed to me.  And I expect the module is
probably still pretty buggy.

Thanks for including my hard work,
Glenn