[Freeassociation-devel] Python bindings

crass at berlios.de crass at berlios.de
Sat Feb 20 03:01:57 PST 2010

Someone has done a good job of commenting out much of the path to get
the python bindings to compile.  However, I've managed to thwart their
efforts and have redone the build such that compiling of the python
bindings is much simpler.  I'm not sure if it will work with automake
1.9, but it does for 1.11 which I'm using.

To test make sure you rerun: aclocal && autoconf && automake

With respect to the compilation of the bindings, I got only 1 warning
which is fixed in the patch.  Other than that it compiled beautifully.

I'm now working on getting the unit tests passing.