[Freeassociation-devel] Security Fixes

Alvaro Manera alvaro.manera at nokia.com
Mon Jun 29 23:39:12 PDT 2009

Hi everybody again,

Here is another patch, this one a little bit bigger and solving some security
issues in case that when getting a property it doesn't receive a valid
pointer. Before the error was notified but execution continued. Also I have
separated the DATE-TIME, CLASS and GEO values as manual and not automatic as
they are the same case as TRIGGER and it is in manual also.

With this patch it fixes lots of crashes we were having parsing our set of
test cases. Just let me know your comments and if I should go ahead and
commit it.

Alvaro