[Freeassociation-devel] libical Licensing

Alvaro Manera alvaro.manera at nokia.com
Mon Jun 29 07:15:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

There are some files in libical that don't have the headers of dual MPL/LGPL2
version. I have contacted Eric, the original author, if we could add the dual
licensing that was missing probably by mistake. Further down is the answer.
So if there are no complaints, I will update them with this patch.

Alvaro