[Freeassociation-devel] Memory leak patches. One more

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Jun 5 05:58:15 PDT 2009

On Friday 05 June 2009 4:22:35 am Alvaro Manera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have more patches pending to fix more leaks and other problems we have
> found. Shall I send all of them? Has anybody checked all the patches I have
> already sent?

Yes, please keep the patches coming.
Wilfried already approved your earlier patches, but since you don't have
commit access somebody else needs to find the time to commit for you.

I'll try to make time this weekend, unless someone beats me to it.

-Allen

--
Allen Winter | allen at kdab.net | Software Engineer
KDAB (USA), LLC, a KDAB Group company