[Freeassociation-devel] Small fixes

Álvaro Manera alvaro.manera at nokia.com
Tue Jul 28 05:07:33 PDT 2009

Hi Wilfried,

Some tools are used and manual review also. Let me comment inline.

On Monday 27 July 2009 09:57:18 pm ext Wilfried Goesgens wrote:
> Alvaro,
>
> while seeing the sense at some definitaly missing initializations, I don't
> see the point about some of the code you removed.
>
> Could you comment a little more about why you came to the opinnion they are
> unneeded? Did you use tools here? if yes, which?
>
> In special, I'm talking about:
>
> * icalparser.c
The check for the null is also done in line 1059. So it is pointless there.

> * icalclassify.c

Each of the 3 lines groups deleted follow the macro "icalclassify_post" (a
return)

> * icalgauge.c

The check is done in "icalerror_check_arg_rz" a couple of lines before.

> * icalset.c

This one, I missed it and should not be removed.

> In general, I'd say we should start narrowing a .44 release.

I think so too. :)