[Freeassociation-devel] A few more fixes in libical

Wilfried Goesgens room_sourceforge at mail.outgesourced.org
Mon Jul 27 12:29:10 PDT 2009

Hy alvaro,

these look good to me; though I simply don't know whether the BYWEEKNO part
is right; Maybe Allen should have a word on that.

How's your work going on? I guess You're doing a lot of valgrinding on
libical?

Hows your general feeling about libical? Do you still have (many) problems
left on your agenda? Or should we make a new release soon so others can use
your work?