[Freeassociation-devel] [Patch] Outlook 2003 Calendar UID are line wrapped when added to Calendar

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jan 28 15:57:02 PST 2009

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 4:29:07 am Philipp kewisch wrote:
> This is mozilla bug 462990. Comments welcome. I'm not sure I've done
> enough w.r.t the cmake files, since we have a config.h and libical
> source only has a config.h.cmake. I added the defines to that, but maybe
> they also need to go in configure.in.
>

> Regards,
> Philipp
>

> Quote from bug:
>
> libical starts folding if the first line (of a multi-line property) has
> a ' ', ';' or ':' which is not wrong due to
> <http://tools.ietf.org/rfcmarkup?doc=draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-07#section-3.1>,
> but IMHO unnecessary.

I sure hope we have a good set of unit tests.
I can run my own unit tests for the KDE stuff. but this looks intrusive enough to be scary.

Definitely we need to run tests before accepting this patch.

I can change the CMake build system nicer wrt the NO_ZONES_TAB setting.
Should NO_ZONES_TAB default to being set on Windows machines?

-Allen