[Freeassociation-devel] libical fixes for review (and commit if ok please)

IGnatius T Foobar room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Thu Aug 20 18:31:13 PDT 2009

 >I'll split up the patch into smaller bits as you suggest and send
 >them.   Probably tomorrow as I need to head home soon.

 Gren:

 Let me take a moment to just say that you are the best bug reporter EVER!

 Over at our other project (Citadel) we get a lot of people who report
what they think are bugs, but really they just couldn't be bothered to
RTFM and they don't understand the basic operation of the software.

 Sometimes we get real bug reports.

 On a good day we'll get a well-written bug report with instructions on
how to reproduce the bug.

 A *really* sharp reporter will occasionally be kind enough to submit a
patch.

 But you've gone that extra extra mile and supplied not only bug reports,
not only patches, but also test programs that demonstrate the bug and
confirm the fix after the patch is applied.

 THANK YOU!

 (Oh yeah, by the way ... I applied your patches.  :)

   -- Art