[Freeassociation-devel] Makefile.am issues in libical

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 22:38:39 PDT 2008

Here [1] is the Makefile patch that I use in the Fedora package to get
around various build and linkage issues in libical-0.32. I manually
patch the Makefile.ins because libical seems to be using an outdated
version of Autotools, and generating the Makefile.ins from the
Makefile.ams using the latest toolchain makes the patch needlessly
large and messy.

Would be nice to have these fixes in the next upstream release. Comments?

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

[1] http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/libical/devel/