[Freeassociation-devel] Version 0.41

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 08:17:58 PDT 2008

> No. As stated in another mail I'm just looking into packaging
> libical for Slackware and thought they might be needed or used somewhere. At
> least they shouldn't hurt if enabled.

Well, I tried enabling the C++ bindings for the Fedora package and had
to spent hours fixing the broken Makefiles because the C++ bindings
were not linked properly to the native C code and had unresolved
symbols. It was very painful. I am yet to look closely at how things
are with 0.40 and 0.41. But if things are as bad as before and
upstream still considers them unmaintained, I will stop shipping them.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi