[Freeassociation-devel] Version 0.41

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Oct 28 06:16:40 PDT 2008

On Monday 27 October 2008 11:15:08 pm IGnatius T Foobar wrote:
>  >Ok, I think we are ready for 0.41.
>  >
>  >The invalid free bug seems to be fixed now.
>  >Also, the Windows people seem happy.
>  >
>  >Please release v0.41 as soon as you have the chance.
>  >
>  >At least a little testing would be nice.
>
>  Here's the link for the release I built tonight:
>
>    http://easyinstall.citadel.org/libical-0.41.tar.gz
>
>  Let me know if this one works for you ... if so, I'll upload it to
> SourceForge.

Art,

I found a couple problems that you need to fix before uploading:

1) you forgot to change the version number in the top-level CMakeLists.txt
I committed a fix for that already.

2) you might have forgotten to tar up at least 1 Makefile.in.
When I run ./configure I get the following message:
  config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

Please make a new tarball and I'll try again.

-Allen