[Freeassociation-devel] Trunk seems unstable

IGnatius T Foobar room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Tue Oct 21 13:39:46 PDT 2008

 > Ok, so we're calling icalvalue_as_ical_string_r() which is a
 >serialization function that's built as an aggregate for a bunch of other

 >serialization functions.  It's entirely possible that *one* (or more) of

 >those other functions is prematurely freeing its buffer.

 Hmmph.

 I've gone through every possible code path that
icalvalue_as_ical_string_r() could take.  They're all clean, allocating
one buffer and passing it back down the stack.

 I'm not claiming that the code has no bugs, but is there *any*
possibility at all that your program is smashing the stack?

  -- Art