[Freeassociation-devel] (no subject)

IGnatius T Foobar room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Tue Nov 18 07:10:04 PST 2008

Hey everyone ... this is a question directed towards downstream projects
.. just looking for some advice on how to tackle some new code.

 Does anyone know of a reliable way to obtain the time zone currently in
use on the underlying host system, in a form that can be passed to
libical?  I'm currently using a manual setting in the application, but I'd
rather have it detected and set automatically (with, perhaps, a
configuration override, for cases where the user isn't in the same
timezone as the server).

  -- Art