[Freeassociation-devel] New Project Member

Jedy Wang Jedy.Wang at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 10 00:00:24 PST 2008

Hi IGnatius,

I found that libicalcap uses librr which is not shipped by Solaris. And
I did a search using google and did not find much useful information. Do
you know where can I find more information about this library?

Thanks,

Jedy