[Freeassociation-devel] a few questions about libical

Jedy Wang Jedy.Wang at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 7 01:13:35 PST 2008

Hi all,

I have a few questions about libical.

1) What's the purpose of src/libicalcap? It is not built by default. It
uses librr which I can not find too much useful information on the web.

2) There is RR_TYPE_TLS in source of src/libicalcap and I assume it's
related to Transport Layer Security but wonder why libical uses such
protocol.

3) It seems the code of src/libicalcap has not be touched for a long
while. If it's deprecated why do we still want to keep it?

2) Where can I find the up-to-date documentation about libical? I can
find some information at
http://libical.sourcearchive.com/documentation/0.33/pages.html. Not very
useful and the link is not related to the homepage of libical.

Regards,

Jedy