[Freeassociation-devel] Libical and KDE

IGnatius T Foobar room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Sun Nov 2 13:05:18 PST 2008

It seems that our brilliant friends over at SourceForge have completely
changed the way you log in to the server, and once you get in, it's file
services only -- no shell.

 Because it's so difficult now, I've removed the version number from the
web page.  The download link now takes you to the general file area, and
once you get there, you'll find out what the current version number is.

 At some point in the future we might consider moving away from
SourceForge.  It really is inflexible.

    -- Art