[Freeassociation-devel] libical for PHP

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Mon May 19 23:29:18 PDT 2008

Hello to everyone,

I hope, someone is actually reading this list :-)

Allen Winter from KDE-PIM wrote me, that he want's to link against the
upstream version of libical in KDE-PIM and so there may be the change to get
some new activity around this library.
I've started wrapping libical in a PHP extension[1]. This should make writing
of calendar applications in PHP much easier.
Of course I'd be happy, if my work on this extension could also result in some
help for the upstream project in terms of documentation or bugfixes.

[1]
http://www.koch.ro/blog/index.php?/archives/71-libical-Extension-for-PHP.html

Best regards,
--