[Freeassociation-devel] Default value for ical_errors_are_fatal

Suman Manjunath manjunath.suman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:16:07 PST 2008

Hi Wilfried,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 19:55, dothebart
<room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org> wrote:
> Suman,
>
> I like your idea in general.
>
> probably it would be perfect if you change the regression tests to set it to
> barf on start, we could go by making no-barf the default.

Since having it enabled-by-default would lead to more bug-free code,
we should probably leave it enabled.
However, I have no objections to have it disabled-by-default.

> Thus you shouldn't change the barf/nobarf value so it doesn't break software
> that did set this

Software which have already ensured that they have no fatal calls to
icalerror_* would not break :)
The patch adds scope for applications that haven't done that yet.

-Suman