[Freeassociation-devel] Changing our TZID's to something other than /softwarestudio.org/...

IGnatius T Foobar room_freeassociation-devel at uncensored.citadel.org
Wed Dec 3 11:02:19 PST 2008

 A quick poll for all the downstream projects out there using libical ...

 Since libical is no longer associated in any way with the San Diego
Software Studio, I'd like to change the TZID on our generated timezone
data to something other than /softwarestudio.org/...

 Would this screw up any of your downstream code?

 Ideally I'd like to change the prefix to
/freeassociation.sourceforge.net/... and then add a new library call to
change it to whatever the application would like it to be.

   -- Art