WPA_SUPPLICANT on OLPC not connecting to HOSTAPD on Raspberry Pi

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sat Mar 18 07:47:53 PDT 2017

OK, here's the version I made for the list.  It's about 260mb.  I'm
only going to put this up for a couple days.  username and password
are "olpc".

http://www.coreyfro.com/debroot-3-17-2017-ultralite.tar.bz2

Packages are

apt-get install firmware-libertas git bc libncurses5-dev
openssh-server sudo screen vim wpasupplicant rpm2cpio wget acpid acpi
olpc-kbdshim olpc-powerd olpc-xo1-hw initramfs-tools