XO (88W8388) roaming issues

Franco Miceli fmiceli at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed Mar 27 08:37:29 EDT 2013

That could be the case, since we are using wpa
_supplicant-0.6.8-10.fc14.i686.

But from another mal exchange with you I got the impression that wpa_supplicant
did not take part in roaming on the XO laptop (Libertas-Thick Firmware).

Can I expect changes from using wpa_supplicant with version higher than 0.7
on the XO laptop?

BR,

Franco

--
Ing. Franco Miceli
CITS - Plan Ceibal - Investigación & Desarrollo