freescale mx25 + libertas + 8688

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:38:49 EDT 2011

On 04/30/2011 05:33 AM, zamek wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> 04/30/2011 10:45 AM keltezéssel, John O'Donnell írta:
>> Just a FYI. I dont know who maintains the driver, etc...
>> If you need copies of the firmware/sources/etc I have all my uAP stuff I have
>> cobbled together under:
>>
>> http://juanisan.homeip.net/guruplug/uap-slackware/
>>
> Thx a lot, it seems to be good.
>
> I tried to see the sdio bus by an oscilloscope, and I need to do a lot of
> modprobe/rmmod sequence and I wonder it is work after n.th trying!
>
> It confirms my opinion, there should be an initialization problem, because this
> card is a wired, not a pluggable card.

This driver works for us with guruplugs with this libertas uap8xxx driver.  I am
going to submit this to the kernel devs and try to get this into the mainline
kernel and maintain it myself since I cannot find the original
author/maintainer.  It does work. I can patch it to work with the latest
kernels.  I wish I knew who wrote this.

I hope you can adapt it!
If there is anything I can do to help, please dont hesitate to ask!
Thanks
John

--
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===