set tx power doesn't work on linux 2.6.36

iw3gtf at tiscali.it iw3gtf at tiscali.it
Wed Oct 27 03:24:13 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm working on an embedded board with an arm PXA320 cpu and a
Murata wlan module with a 8686 chipset from Marvell.

Recently I
upgraded the kernel from 2.6.35.x to 2.6.36 and I noticed that
I'm no longer able to set the tx power of my wlan module.

Looking at the
libertas sources in the kernel I noticed that there is still
a function lbs_set_tx_power() but it is not called anywhere in the kernel.

Is
this is a temporary transition problem or am I missing something else??

Can someone give some explanation on this please??

giorgio

Supera i limiti: raddoppia la velocità da 10 a 20 Mega!

Risparmia con Tutto Incluso: telefono + adsl 20 mega a soli 26,60 € al mese per un anno!

SCONTO DI 160 EURO!

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso/?WT.mc_id=01fw