libertas 8385 firmware

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Wed Jul 14 08:20:30 EDT 2010

> > I think that libertas developers can know where is it. Because there is
> > firmware for cf and sd cards, but not for GSPI.
> > But we found sources on pudn, and there was driver that have this binary,
> > so that's all. Wireless card now working.
> > Thanks.
>
> Once again ... please keep the CC.
>
> Pudn isn't something I'd believe can help.
>
> Holger will likely know where the firmware is.

Unfortunately not. I only have firmwares for CF and USB for this chip.

Two things to note:

1. I wrote a firmware extraction utility, maybe you can utilize this to
extract the firmware from some "windows" or "Windows CE" GSPI.

2. http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/libertas mentions a GSPI
firmware. Isn't this what you need?