azurewave / marvell ?

Andrey Yurovsky yurovsky at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:13:49 EST 2010

Hi Chris,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Christopher Friedt
<chrisfriedt at gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for your quick reply ! Just within a couple of hours I was able
> to get the module to load on my pxa device. It's working ok, but
> there's a repeating bug

Please see this thread, specifically Colin's comment (on 12/01) about
a potential schedule-while-atomic issue:
http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/56199/
...in case that's relevant.  I no longer have access the the GSPI
hardware so I can't help at least for the near future but I appreciate
you looking in to this and I'll try to participate in the discussion.

  -Andrey