libertas adding and removing modules

Steve deRosier steve at cozybit.com
Fri Dec 31 13:32:57 EST 2010

Giri,

The sd8686 doesn't like it when it already has firmware running and
you try to re-download the firmware.  There are some recent patches to
the libertas sdio driver that attempt to detect a running firmware and
avoid the download, you'll likely want to try those.

You're looking for commit 731b2034999bbfe86c9074f1b0d611940bf7c323
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=731b2034999bbfe86c9074f1b0d611940bf7c323

- Steve