power management query

Sriram V vshrirama at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 03:15:03 EDT 2010

Hi,
  I use Linux 2.6.29. I have a libertas module connected over sdio.
  I  find that there exists no pm support for sdio modules.
  The usb libertas module has pm support which invokes lbs_suspend to
put the chip to low power state.
  Is this intentionally left out? Wont turning off the sdio clocks
suffice. Does this mean i need to download the firmware again?

  Also, When i browse for a long time - I keep getting the "problem
fetching packet from firmware" message from libertas driver.

 Please advice.

  Thank you for your support.

  Regards,
  sriram