Libretas driver to repeat every packet it receives

Guy Sheffer guysoft42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:50:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I was wondering is there is a way to make to make the libertas driver
simply repeat every packet it receives. Thus turning it to a simple
repeater (a quick an dirty way will do).
I am pretty sure that if someone points me in the general direction in
the code, this could be done with minimal effort.

I have a few OLPCs B2s laying here, and the idea is to make a bunch of
repeaters. It might also help other people with these obsolete laptops.

Thanks,
Guy Sheffer
--
42