Libertas SDIO on TC7901 Arm

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 1 02:31:33 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 00:55 +0100, Tom Maughan wrote:

> For some odd reason my posts to this list have been getting stuck
> somewhere.

They were trapped for moderation because the CRM114 spam filter was
'unsure' about them. Since that setting requires someone to actively go
through the moderation queue quite frequently, I've turned it off now
and the list will let 'unsure' mails pass through immediately.

Most of the 'unsure' mail actually ends up being good, anyway. And all
of them get manually sorted by me and submitted back to it for training.

--
dwmw2