Marvell 86868 SDIO firmware loading failure

Andrey Yurovsky andrey at cozybit.com
Tue Oct 13 18:04:56 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm not really sure where to go with this one, but I'll hope that Andrey
> may have more insight into the SDIO and SPI stack than I do at the
> moment.  He's done a lot more with it than I have.

Sorry, I don't have anything insightful to add at this time as far as
SDIO goes.  This might be a good time to take a careful look at bus
and SDIO command differences between Marvell's driver drop and
Libertas' if_sdio.c, I certainly found some last time I did that but I
can't be sure that they're going to affect you (or anyone).

  -Andrey